- Go to https://partner.bsecure.pk/signup
- Enter the Business Details.
- You are required to set a complex password using upper and lower case letters, special characters and numbers.
- Once your password is set and accepted, Click Submit.
- You will receive an OTP on your email address and phone number. The OTP will be the same regardless of the medium it is sent on.
- Verify the OTP
- Congratulations, you have successfully registered for bSecure. Now start processing your COD orders right away.
- If you have any questions you can contact us through Live Chat
- Happy Building!
Why do I have to set a password?
You are requested to set a password because it is a security requirement for the PCIDSS certification.
Why do I have to set a complex password?
A complex password ensures protection from financial fraud and identity theft. Guessing passwords is the most common way hackers get into the system. Simple and commonly used passwords enable intruders to easily gain access and control.
What are the requirements of a complex password
A complex password includes both upper and lower case alphabets, special characters and numbers.
How many password retry attempts are allowed?
- Builders are allowed 6 password reattempts before their account is blocked.
- It is recommended that you don’t exhaust them and contact us on the help center in case you can’t seem to access your account.
- Exhausting the password reattempts can block your bSecure Account.