A big feature request amongst our larger store owners was the ability to handle multiple eCommerce stores at once. For this we have redone our entire code base to be able to handle multi-store requests. It is now easy for large store owners to be able to handle individual stores or brands from a master Builder account.
💡This part will guide you on how to enable and use the feature.
The first step to manage individual stores or brands from a master Builder account is as follow:
Add Multi-stores to your builder portal
Step 1: Log in to your account on builder.bsecure.pk and click on the “Integration” tab found in the sidebar menu.
Step 2: Now click on the sub-menu in the integration tab select "Manage Stores". Once clicked you will be redirected to the stores page.
Step 3: As you can see one store is already added in the stores list, you can create and add another store and manage both stores with same account.
Step 4: Click on "Create new Store" button to add another store to your account and enter your new store details and click "Create store" button.
Step 5: Go to the to the stores page and now you will see new store is added to your stores list.
- Once you have added multi-stores to your account, you can select and manage “Customers”, “Product Journey Settings”, “Product categories”, “Products”, and “Orders” for any specific store from Shop Settings
- After adding the Journey and Banner you have to save the settings
- You can manage Multi store selection in Products portal
- You can also manage multi stores in the Orders portal (Manage Orders)
💡Here are some examples of different use cases for Multi-store
- Manage more than one stores from single account: Multi-stores enables builders to be able to manage more than one stores with a single account
💡Some of frequently answered questions are listed below for Multi-stores