bSecure provides a secure and seamless credit/debit card payments experience through our integration with Payfast.
Step by Step Guide to - Payfast Debit/Credit Card integration
Provide the following details to our operations team so we can register a sub-merchant account for you on Payfast.
- Business name
- Phone number
You will receive an email to signup for your sub-merchant account. Use the credentials shared with you in the email to signup for your account.
You will need to provide these documents depending upon your business type for completing your account registration
Scanned Documents Required for a Private Limited Company
- Scanned CNIC of all Directors/CEO
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
- Form A
- Article 29
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Business address utility bill
Scanned Documents Required for a Sole Proprietor Company
1. CNIC Copy - Front/Back Color 2. NTN/FBR certificate 3. Any utility bill showing the same address as the address shown on your website.
Scanned Documents Required for Partnership Company
1. CNIC colored Copy Front and back of all the partners 2. Business Bank Account Title, Account Number, and IBAN Number 3. NTN / FBR registration certificate 4. Partnership deed duly signed by all partners of the firm 5. Attested copy of Registration Certificate with the registrar of the firm 6. Any utility bill showing the same address as the address shown on your website.
Now you will have to enter the following details to complete your account registration.
- Business details
- Bank details (Account which will be linked to the payment gateway for payments collection)
- UAT Sign off
Once the screening process (5 working days) is completed by Payfast, you will receive production credentials for sub-merchant account via email.
Sign in to bSecure Builders Portal settings and click on “Merchant Credentials”
Select Apps-card as “Payment Gateway”
Enter Payfast merchant id and Payfast security key on this page which you will receive via email.
Base Url :(https://apipxy.apps.net.pk:8443/api)
Now select the “environment” as per your requirements (Live or sandbox).
Now click on “save” button.
Now goto builder portal “settings” and click on “Payment Methods”
Now enable “Credit/Debit card” as a payment method on your checkout and you will be all set to collect payments from your customers via Payfast.