How to install bSecure's Shopify Plugin (App)
Follow this article for the step by step guide to install bSecure Login & Registration plugin on Shopify eCommerce platform.
Login into the Shopify store account using your official store name. Use the below link to access the login page directly: https://accounts.shopify.com/store-login
Login into your Shopify account via official Shopify credentials
Click on the “Apps” section from Left Panel
Go to Shopify App Store to install the bSecure plugin (App)
Quick search “bSecure” in Search Box.
Select bSecure Login & Registration App
Click on the “Add App” button to start Plugin installation
Click on “Install App” to start the installation
Enter Shopify store URL and Login again if it asks for:
Click on the Apps section again to view the newly installed bSecure Plugin (App)
Before clicking on the bSecure Login & Registration in the Apps section, you have to make a store on bSecure integrated with Shopify in order to have Client ID and Client Secret.
bSecure Merchant Credentials
If you are a new bSecure partner/merchant, you need to sign-up and follow the process. In case, you have already signed up then use official bSecure partner portal credentials to log in and proceed.
Link to the partner portals are :
Live URL: https://builder.bsecure.pk/
Making store on bSecure now becomes easier for us. You just need to follow the following steps.
- Click on the Manage Stores from the main menu.
- You will be given a Default Store in the Manage Stores portal.
- You can also Add Store in the Manage Stores portal.
- Before editing the default store you need to have a look for your Integration API Key & Credentials from your bsecure account on https://builder.bsecure.pk/integration-live
- You will notice that your Live Integration API Key & Credentials are automatically generated on making a bSecure account. https://builder.bsecure.pk/integration-live
- You will now again come on the Manage Stores portal.
- Click on the Edit Store option or Add Store option, its up to your choice.
- Some of the Key Credentials are auto-filled while you have to edit the Integration type as Shopify and fill the remaining credentials according to your store.
After filling the Credentials Update Store and you will have an active Store ID for the Shopify store.
After updating the store. Copy Client ID and Client Secret from the portal. We will use those in the next step.
Then we have to enter the Credentials copied in the previous step and paste them in the bSecure Login & Registration section in the Apps
Installation Completed - Final Verification
Congratulations! Now, you are ready. Go to your official Shopify store page, access the customer login screen and you should be able to see the bSecure Login & Registration button. Example Below:
Customers will have a choice, either to register/login with the classical Shopify method or with a more secure and automated bSecure method. Good Luck!
For further help, please click on the Chat Icon and get instant help from our Live representative!