The easiest way to install WP bSecure plugin is to search for it on your site’s dashboard or you can also download from here.
Log in to your site’s dashboard (e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin)
Click on the “Plugins” tab in the left panel, then click “Add New”.
Search for “bSecure” and find the plugin at the top
Install it by clicking the “Install Now” link.
When installation finishes, click “Activate Plugin”
Go to the settings section of bSecure within the WooCommerce settings page
Making store on bSecure now becomes easier for us. You just need to follow the following steps.
- Click on the Manage Stores from the main menu.
- You will be given a Default Store in the Manage Stores portal.
- You can also Add Store in the Manage Stores portal.
- Before editing the default store you need to have a look for your Integration API Key & Credentials from your bsecure account on https://builder.bsecure.pk/integration-live
- You will notice that your Live Integration API Key & Credentials are automatically generated on making bSecure account.
- You will now again come on the Manage Stores portal.
- Click on the Edit Store option or Add Store option, it's up to your choice.
- Some of the Key Credentials are auto-filled while you have to edit the Integration type as Woo Commerce and fill the remaining credentials according to your store.
After filling the Credentials Update Store and use it.
Integration of bSecure account credentials in WordPress after adding the store
- Log in again to your site’s dashboard (e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin)
- Click on WooCommerce from the main menu in WP.
- Then click on the plugin Settings.
- After clicking on the plugin Settings, click on the bSecure settings as shown below.
- In bSecure settings, you have to add the same credentials from the Live Integration given in your bSecure account https://builder.bsecure.pk/integration-live
Now go and test it by placing an order and you will see your order placed on both the accounts dashboard i.e. on WordPress and bSecure.