What is Bykea Pickup Integration with bSecure?
Bykea Pickup integration is one of the fastest way to get your products from your warehouses into the hands of your customers. It works automatically after you add your warehouse locations in bSecure's Builder Portal. The Bykea rider will go to your warehouse location nearest to the customer's location and pick up products for delivering to the customer and collecting cash from the customer on delivery.
You have the option to add multiple warehouses and manage your opening hours directly from our portal. You can also enable a grace period for enabling your customers to cancel their orders within the specified time frame, without being charged from the Bykea rider.
Pre-requisites of using Bykea Integration
- Verify your builder account by filling the credentials in the Business Settings.
- Create an account on Bykea App and share your registered mobile number with the bSecure team.
- Get yourself enabled for Bykea (either Pick up or Purchase) by the bSecure team.
- Get your Live Bykea Credentials from bSecure Team.
Bykea Pickup (COD)
Step 1: Get live Bykea Credentials
💡Once you get the live credentials for Bykea with the help of bSecure's team, you need to enter them in the Builder Portal.
Step 2: Then in Business portal you have to click on the Merchant Credentials.
Step 3: Once clicked you will be redirected to Merchant Credentials portal. Then you have to click on the Shipment credentials.
Step 4: Then select the shipment method as Bykea and Environment as Live, and a new portal is opened for entering Bykea Username and Bykea Password.
Step 5: Then you have to enter your credentials in "Bykea Username" and "Bykea Password", obtained from the bSecure team.
Step 6: Then click on the "Save" button to save your Bykea credentials.
Step 2: Enable Bykea as Shipping Method
💡Now enable the Bykea shipment method for the Shipment Methods portal. Here you can also control if you want to enable free shipping or not.
Step 1: Click on the Settings option found in the sidebar menu.
Step 2: Now click on the Shipment methods tab from the Shipment Settings portal.
Step 3: Once clicked you will be redirected to the Shipment Methods page. Then click on the Bykea and set "Enable Bykea" as ON and make sure to click "Save Bykea" button after it.
(Optional) Step 4: Set "Enable free of cost shipment" as ON and enter the minimum cart value for Bykea Shipping to be used as Free.
💡Important Note: If the customer does not honor the order or the order gets canceled from the Bykea app, please remember that Bykea will charge the fare/cancelation fee to the Merchant/Builder.
Step 3: Add a warehouse and set the timings
💡The warehouse is necessary to use Bykea Pickup API. This will tell the Bykea rider the place from where they can pick up the product.
- Click on the Settings option found in the sidebar menu.
- Now click on the Manage Warehouses tab from the Shipment Settings portal.
3. Once clicked you will be redirected to the warehouses page. Now click on the "Add warehouse" button in the Manage Warehouses portal.
- Once clicked you will be redirected to the Create Warehouse page.
- Select your store and the city in which your warehouse is located. Bykea as of now only operates in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi & Islamabad.
- Add your "Warehouse Location" preferably through GPS by pressing on the globe icon next to the address input field.
- Set "Shipment Delay (in minutes)" for your customers to be able to change their order within specified minutes of time.
- You can also Upload a "Voice Note for Bykea Riders", to make sure they understand the address and other specifics. So, they won't bug you for details during the order. The "Short description" also serves the same result in a textual manner.
- Last but not least, specify "Warehouse Operating Hours" also disable for days your warehouse is closed.
- Click on "Create" to finish creating your warehouse. You can also add multiple warehouses and specify warehouses based on products or proximity of customer and warehouse locations.
Step 4: Add your product
💡We have written a detailed guide along with the video that explains how to add the Product. Here's the link
Step 5: You are live with Bykea Pickup (COD)
💡Place a test order with the help of your product link and see if Bykea is working or not.
💡Here are some examples of different use cases for Bykea Deep Integration
💡Some of the frequently answered questions are listed below for Bykea Deep Integration
💡Here are some error handling cases for Bykea Deep Integration